Tuesday, September 05, 2006

celebrity plastic surgery : Did Cindy Crawford Have Plastic Surgery?

Supermodel Cindy Crawford always looks fabulous and at the age of 40, her fans are wondering just how she stays that way. While stars like Ashlee Simpson and Teri Hatcher continue to deny having had any plastic surgery, Cindy Crawford admits to taking some help.

The gorgeous wife and mother of two has said that potions and lotions will only get you so far when it comes to beauty. Cindy told Gala magazine, "I'm not going to lie to myself: past a certain age, creams work on the texture of your skin. In order to restore elasticity, all I can really count on is vitamin injections, Botox and collagen. I owe the quality of my skin to a cosmetic surgeon." Well folks, there you have it in black and white.

You have to respect that kind of candor in this industry.

by Diana Mimon,

No comments: